Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello and Thank You!

Hello bloggers & viewers!

I believe the team had a practice this morning. Too bad I was not able to come. Aww. Miss them.

Anyway, I would like to thank my JAMSHIPS friends for supporting me with my endeavors, always. All the way. Special thanks to Minnie Madz for the tips (since she has also created for herself a blog dedicated to Chris Pacana, also a GinKings -- www.chrispacana.blogspot.com), to Gracey for helping me with the construction (yes, this is still under repair) of this blog, & last but not the least, to those who have visited & commented in this blog. I appreciate that.

Let us continue praying for the team. Let us continue supporting Chico Lanete. I have a very strong feeling he will surprise us with BIG BIG IMPROVEMENTS now that he is already a certified ka-barangay.

Time check. 8:38 PM. I still have time to nap.

-Snowmaldits-

5 comments:

  1. hello tita, yan yung header na nagawa ko. Sana magustuhan mo, pero kung may gusto ka ipa-modify, sabihin mo lang sa akin. :D

    ..susunod ko na yung layout.

    punta ka ng blog ko pag may time ka ha.:)
    http://tinkiiwinkii.blogspot.com

    ..salamat tita! labyu!!

    ----gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Thank you gracey! :) sobrang naappreciate ko to. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice page you have here! Thanks to u hope 2 c mor bgk & chico pix

    >meian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda nman ng blog mo here.And a lot of interesting post.;D
    Hope to see more from you..

    http://www.soloden.com

    ReplyDelete