Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chico Lanete, our Poging Bida

I'm just a beginner in terms og blogging. I had to seek help from my friends - thank you Minnie Madz for helping me every now & then, & for lending me this article you posted in your blog way back November 25, 2008. That was when Chico, our poging bida's still with Purefoods' roster. But the purpose is to highlight Chico's prowess, right? So, click on the link below, & feast on the article.

An entry from Madz' blog will showcase Chico Lanete, our newest kabarangay: http://basketball-ilovethisgame.blogspot.com/2008/11/purefoods-tj-giants-buzzer-beaters.html


2 comments:

  1. Kaya meron akong post niyan, way back nung Purefoods pa siya, kasi nasa Purefoods palang siya, mahal ko na siya, ayiiiiiiii...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo na lang Minnie Madz. Sana makasama ka rin ulit sa practice para malito ka. Este para sumaya ka.. :)

    ReplyDelete