Monday, April 20, 2009

BGK Game vs BK 04/20/2009


We watched BGK's game a few hours back - opposite Burger Kings Whopppers. We arrived early, as always, & lucky to get to have the chance of taking pictures of our dear Barangay Ginebra Kings idols. This was the very first picture I took. I did not notice Chico when we entered the astrodome. Instead, I shouted.. "Hello Wilson!!!" :p hihi.. & then there I saw Wilson flashes a killer smile. & at the corner of my eyesight, I saw Chico looking toward our direction. "Hi Chico!!!" & he returned by smiling dearly.

I'm not supposed to post anything yet, as I need to create something more formal regarding the game. Kill me, I'm dying with excitement. I want to post Chico Lanete's pictures. Okay, just one.

-Snowmaldits-

No comments:

Post a Comment