Sunday, April 12, 2009

BGK Practice - 04/12/2009


Chico Lanete

This was taken during their practice held
at Reyes Gym in Mandaluyong.
I went to Star Mall straight from work
(as I am working on a graveyard shift),
that was around 8am. My GOL friends Helen,
Luie & Jhay were there waiting for me
(geesh, thanks guys).
Then, went to the gym -
thanks to Jay for the trike damage. :)

The whole team were already there, gettin'
ready for their usual routine before they hit the relays.
The staff as usual were very accommodating & friendly.
Chico as usual, is always looking friendly & warm. :)

*sorry, I was not able to get a lot of
Chico's pictures as I left at the middle
of the practice, sometime before lunch time.
Groggy na po ako sa antok nun.
Next time, pagbibigyan ko kayo. :)

1 comment:

  1. hhhehehe

    grabe


    gustong gusto ko tlga xa ..



    b4 nung q p xa nki2ta wala q hilig sa pba..pro now

    lgi q na inaabangan mga lban nila



    and sobra q nlungkot ng inilipat xa sa ibng team


    gs2 q xe


    sa gnebra lng xa eh ehhehe

    ReplyDelete